With over 14 years experience in the corporate sector, I’ve worked with a diverse range of organisations; non-profits, academic institutions, consultancy, investments, insurance firms, and most recently with a digital health and innovation company. I’ve combined my experience in the corporate sector with practising Psychotherapy for the past 6 years.
My professional journey so far…
- 2015 – Current: Practicing Psychotherapist (MIAHIP)
- 2021 – Current: Executive Coach in training
- 2021 – Current: Lecturer in Psychotherapy
- 2019 – Current: Executive Assistant to CEO, Allergy Standards Ltd.
- 2019 – Professional Accreditation (Psychotherapy), MIAHIP
- 2019 – Membership, Irish Council of Psychotherapy (ICP)
- 2018 – 2019: Executive Assistant CEO, Chill Insurance
- 2011 – 2017: Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (RCPI)
- 2011 – 2013: Senior Administrator, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Occupational Medicine
- 2013 – 2014: Assistant to the Office of the President
- 2014 – 2017: Senior Administrator, Training Site Accreditation
- 2011: Executive Assistant to Partner, Deloitte & Touche
- 2009 – 2010: Headhunted Executive Assistant to CEO, NCB Stockbrokers (NCB Group)
- 2008 – 2011: Event Manager, Trinity Business Alumni, Trinity College Dublin
- 2007 – 2011: Administrative Assistant, Trinity Foundation, Trinity College Dublin
Get in touch if you would like to connect.
If you are looking for support, counselling, and therapy, reach out and contact me.