After leaving Coláiste Phobal Roscrea, I left Tipperary for Kildare to attend Maynooth University, where I studied English and Media. I moved to Dublin after finishing my studies, where I have been living since, but still love getting back to the Midlands as often as possible.
As a life-long learner I have continued to pursue education throughout my professional life. In 2013, I returned to academia to train as a Psychotherapist. Most recently, I’ve built on this through Adult Education Training to better support my clients through development of training programs.
My educational journey so far…
- 2020 – Counselling Online, The Open University
- 2020 – Postgraduate Certification in Training and Continuing Education, Maynooth University
- 2020 – Therapeutic Use of Mindfulness, IICP
- 2019 – Professional Accreditation (Psychotherapy), MIAHIP
- 2019 – Membership, Irish Council of Psychotherapy (ICP)
- 2019 – Training Delivery & Evaluation, Hibernian College
- 2018 – Exploring Loss & Death, IICP
- 2018 – Resilience: Unleash the Power of your Potential, IICP
- 2018 – Mindful Self-Compassion, IICP
- 2017 – Children First Training CPD, Children First
- 2015 – 2017 – Masters in Psychotherapy, Dublin Business School
- 2013 – 2015 – Higher Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy, Dublin Business School
- 2011 – Diploma in Event Management, The Fitzwilliam Institute
- 2007 – Research Scholarship, Maynooth University
- 2004 – 2007 – BA in Media Studies & English, Maynooth University
- 2005 – Awarded the McLuhan Prize, Maynooth University
- 2004 – Entrance Scholarship, Maynooth University
- 1999-2004 – Coláiste Phobal Roscrea
Get in touch if you would like to connect.
If you are looking for support, counselling, and therapy, reach out and contact me.